If you want help to recover from a troubled childhood and difficult or even toxic parents, or to access any of my 15 online self-help workshops and courses – please see my other website here – www.maxineharley.com
As a highly experienced psychologist, psychotherapist, self-development/life coach and personal mentor for women,
I help you to understand and manage your emotions, boundaries and behaviours.
I help you to FEEL better – so that you can BE, DO and HAVE better in both your home and working life!
I can help you if you …
- Want to better understand and manage your emotions, boundaries and behaviour – whether at home, at work, or in your business
- Realise that your past experiences and conditioning might be the cause of your problems – but you don’t know how to stop these from messing things up for you
- Need compassionate guidance and practical help to enhance your relationship with yourself, and to get on better with others
- Want clear steps to help you to improve your professional or business performance and success
As your therapeutic self-development mentor I offer you much more depth than coaching, and much more focus than counselling therapy or psychotherapy.
My therapeutic approach is both holistic and *integrative – and I combine well researched methods which have been shown to be the most effective in bringing real and lasting change.
*(Humanistic, TA, CBT, DBT, MCBT, MBT, REBT, NLP, Gestalt, Positive Psychology, Attachment & Relational Theory and Neuroscience).
I work with the deeper causes of your problems, and not just their effects or consequences.
We need to explore and understand the origins of our problems – and not prematurely or superficially cover them over – otherwise the underlying causes will surface in a new problematic behaviour or situation.
Are you ready to…
- Find out what makes you tick and why you behave as you do?
- Stop the past from interfering with your future?
- Have more balance, stability and control in your life?
- Feel calmer, happier and more at peace?
- Create and sustain necessary boundaries?
- Become the best parent you can be – in spite of your own childhood?
- Have more harmonious, loving and respectful relationships?
- Be more creative, effective and successful in your work or business?
Imagine how much better you’ll feel, and how different your life will be when you make the changes you want.
Don’t wait any longer!
Let’s talk about how we can work together to make this happen for you.
If you prefer, you can send me an e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
See the options below – to help you decide how you’d prefer to work with me.
LADIES – I’ve created the following solutions for you :-
Click on the links below to find out more about each of these options…
1. Work with me by Skype or Zoom – These 30 or 60 minute calls are for us to look at anything that’s troubling you. They are for a minimum of six sessions – and can be extended for deeper levels of therapeutic mentoring work.
2. Personal Therapeutic Mentoring & Coaching Consultation – we will meet in-person in central Chichester.We will have time to explore what’s troubling you and to find the workable solutions for you.
3. S.E.L.E.C.T. YOUR LIFE – Personal Development coaching programme. We will meet either in-person in central Chichester, or online using Skype or Zoom.For those who want to go ‘deeper’ and to make significant changes to their lives. Find Out More…
4. MINDING YOUR BUSINESS – working on the YOU in YOUr business, one-to-one with me – both in person or by Skype or Zoom sessions Find Out More…
ONLINE SELF-HELP GUIDE/COURSE FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS – who want to help their business to suceed by becoming its greatest asset.
You and your business can only ever be as good as YOUR STATE OF MIND. (only £37)
5. MINDING THE GAP – Corporate service – offering executive level transformational mentoring and coaching for women – bringing perceptual, emotional and behavioural change, and performance enhancement. Find out more here…
6. MIND MASTERY – V.I.P level personal consultancy and mentoring for female CEOs, MDs, media celebrities, sports personalities, and other high profile women Find out more here..
If you have any questions you can e-mail me at email@example.com
to discuss how best I can help you to get to where you want to be!
With over 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist working with a very wide range of people and problems, I’ve condensed what I’ve learnt over the years into my own new and highly effective methods.
* S.E.L.E.C.T. Your Life is my process of helping you get to where you want to be and to have the life you want and deserve – the life of your own making and not just the one that’s been handed down to you.
You too can learn how to *S.E.L.E.C.T.Your Life (c) – which will not only bring you peace of mind, it will also enable and empower you to be a better parent, partner, and professional… and an all round happier and calmer person.
Learning New Skills
Emotional Intelligence & Balance
Control & Clarity
Let’s have a no-obligation chat to discuss how I can best help you.
You can arrange this by clicking on the button below…
I am available internationally via Skype, Zoom, or in-person within 20 miles of my home location of Chichester, West Sussex, England, and in Central London
(MSc Integrative Psychotherapy – 2002)
Therapeutic Self Development Mentoring for Professional, Executive and Business Women.
Therapeutic Mentoring is also described as:-
Personal Consultant & Consultancy
Life Mentor & Mentoring
Life Guide, Advisor & Teacher
In accordance with the GDPR regulations of May 25th 2018 I need to inform you that any personal information you share with me – e.g. your name and e-mail address necessary for booking in a call with me, or downloading digital products from my website – will be kept safe and private, and will not be shared with anyone else or used for unsolicited marketing purposes.
You will find that I send you just a few relevant and helpful e-mails that accompany your free or purchased products – and you can unsubscribe from these at any time.
The date storage facility and payment portals are owned by large companies which have their own robust privacy policies in place. Likewise my assistant is also bound by these data protection regulations to respect the safety and privacy of any personal date collected from my clients and customers.