Transformational Executive Mentoring & Coaching – delivering perceptual, emotional, cognitive and behavioural change.
‘MINDING THE GAP’ – what gap?
- A phased return to work following an assault, accident or other trauma; or following physical or psychological ill-health, stress or burnout
- The chasm felt upon return to work – following maternity leave, compassionate leave, suspension (or other disciplinary process)
- The demands of stepping up to a new promotion, rank and responsibilities – and feelings of self-doubt, self-limiting beliefs, under achievement and performance concerns
- The interpersonal confidence and skills to effectively lead and relate with your team and bring out the best in them
How can the gaps be filled?
- Objective self-appraisal and enhanced self-awareness
- Mind and body re-balancing
- Supporting emotional intelligence
- Updating inter-personal and intra-personal skills
- Increasing mental resilience and emotional robustness
- Reliable self-confidence
- Self motivation, self-supporting beliefs and effective strategies
- Developing optimism, purpose and meaning
How Will This Transformation Be Delivered?
As an organisation you can engage my services for your team member(s) either:-
1. As one-off sessions – each one will last for two hours and focus upon one of the specific topics above
2. A programme of 16 hours – 8 x 2 hour sessions covering the whole eight ‘gap-filling’ topics listed above
3. An extended programme of mentoring support tailored to meet individual performance and personal needs, and offering unlimited support and guidance for the agreed duration of the programme. Skype or Zoom online calls can also be used instead of in-person meetings
We will first meet – either in person or online – to discuss and clarify the needs and desired outcomes of both your company, and my client.
We can also make the necessary arrangements for where the client sessions will take place. If this is to be in the workplace, there must be a designated room assigned for the in-person sessions – free of distractions and intrusions and with utmost privacy.
I firmly believe that personal development is THE best route to professional development
We are only ever as good as our state of mind.
The process of transformation is underpinned by my own system called ‘S.E.L.E.C.T. Your Life‘ (c) :-
Learning new skills
Emotional intelligence & balance
Control & clarity
Please contact me to discuss how I can help you, your colleague and your team to ‘fill the gaps’ – and to become happier and more effective.
You can e-mail me here to arrange a Skype or Zoom call with me – email@example.com
READ HERE – Why CEOs Don’t Want Executive Coaching… (it’s because they want and need more therapeutic depth to access and enhance their self-awareness – which my own style of mentoring and coaching includes.)
I am an accomplished psychologist, psychotherapist, self-development mentor and coach with over 20 years of experience.
I facilitate cognitive, perceptual, emotional and behavioural change.
Executive Level Coaching and Mentoring – in both the Chichester area and