Transformational Executive Mentoring & Coaching – delivering perceptual, emotional, cognitive and behavioural change.
‘MINDING THE GAP’ – what gap?
- A phased return to work following an assault, accident or other trauma; or following physical or psychological ill-health, stress or burnout
- The chasm felt upon return to work – following maternity leave, compassionate leave, suspension (or other disciplinary process)
- The demands of stepping up to a new promotion, rank and responsibilities – and feelings of self-doubt, self-limiting beliefs, under achievement and performance concerns
- The interpersonal confidence and skills to effectively lead and relate with your team and bring out the best in them
How can the gaps be filled?
- Objective self-appraisal and enhanced self-awareness
- Mind and body re-balancing
- Supporting emotional intelligence
- Updating inter-personal and intra-personal skills
- Increasing mental resilience and emotional robustness
- Reliable self-confidence
- Self motivation, self-supporting beliefs and effective strategies
- Developing optimism, purpose and meaning
How Will This Transformation Be Delivered?
As an organisation you can engage my services for your team member(s) either:-
1. As one-off sessions (lasting for two hours each)
2. A programme of 12 hours – ( 6 x 2 hour sessions to be taken weekly) which covers the eight ‘gap-filling’ topics listed above
3. An extended programme of mentoring support tailored to meet individual performance and personal needs, and offering unlimited support and guidance for the agreed duration of the programme. Skype, Zoom or telephone calls can also be used instead of in-person meetings if preferred
We will speak beforehand to discuss and clarify your needs and desired outcomes, and those of the client.
We can also make the necessary arrangements for where the client sessions will take place. If in the workplace there must be a designated room assigned for the in-person sessions – free of distractions and intrusions and with utmost privacy.
I firmly believe that personal development is THE best route to professional development
We are only ever as good as our state of mind.
The process of transformation is underpinned by my own system called ‘S.E.L.E.C.T. Your Life‘ (c) :-
Learning new skills
Emotional intelligence & balance
Control & clarity
Please contact me to discuss how I can help you, your colleagues and your team to ‘fill the gaps’ – and to become happier and more effective.
You can e-mail me here to arrange a Skype or ‘phone call email@example.com
READ HERE – Why CEOs Don’t Want Executive Coaching… (it’s because they want and need more therapeutic depth to access and enhance their self-awareness – which my own style of mentoring and coaching includes.)
I am an accomplished Psychotherapist (MSc) Mentor & Coach with over 20 years of experience
I offer Emotional, Cognitive and Behavioural Transformational Executive Coaching and Mentoring – in London and West Sussex